Job in Bain & Company (Job News): Bain & Company in India is providing a Job as a Senior Specialist- Reporting & Analytics to various candidates. It is one of the best Senior Specialist Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Bain & Company (Job News):-
Bain & Company is a multinational management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts. It’s one of the “Big Three” management consulting firms. The firm provides advice to public, private and non-profit organizations.
Since 2006, Bain and Company India has consulted clients across all sectors on their biggest concerns and opportunities. New Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru are the locations of its offices. Indian companies, multinational corporations, and private equity firms are among its clients.
Summer internships at the firm offer bachelor’s degree candidates wide exposure to the consulting industry while also teaching them business strategy.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Support recurring and ad-hoc analytics on key metrics as required by leadership, using automated data processing and visualization tools
- Drive overall answer on the deliverable from delivery perspective (feasibility, data needed) as well as provide technical guidance to team on deliverables
- Own discrete pieces of output as needed
- Support capability building of the team by executing continuous technical and non-technical trainings for the team based on business needs
- Applies and builds technical expertise of Data Visualization and Data Analysis (EDA) tools like Alteryx, Tableau, etc.
- Drives day to day output leveraging EDA tools
- Provides advanced technical analytics guidance to the team
- Actively supports advanced data issues which cannot be resolved by junior team members
- Continually increasing breadth and depth of analytics knowledge in relevant service offerings (Alteryx, Tableau)
- Problem solving, hypothesis generation and work-planning
- Manages work-planning and delivery for discrete projects over time
- Leads work-planning (outcomes and timelines) for the assigned projects; manages work-plans for assigned team members
- Monitors and manages workload and resolving overloads
- Stakeholder Management
- Effectively communicates and supports meetings with stakeholders, who are senior Bain audience around the world, to deliver clear and professional presentations
- Ensures zero-defect in all deliverables and overseeing production of commercial reports and dashboards, ensuring timely, high quality, zero-defect analysis and output, as per agreed SLAs
- Team Leadership
- Coaching and training team on tools and processes to drive effectiveness, efficiency and innovation
- Recognize team’s development needs and provide feedback toward constant improvement
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint required along with expertise in data analytics software such as Alteryx, Tableau etc. as well as passion for automation of processes/reporting using these tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills and ability to assume leadership role with cross-functional peers
- Experience with using an enterprise data store as the data source or live connection for reports and visuals in BI Tools like Tableau
- Experience with other BI Tools and demonstrate capacity to understand and/or adopt/learn new tools
Qualification & Experience:-
- 6-8 years (graduates) or 4-6 years (post-graduates) of relevant experience working with large, multi-dimensional data sets and developing different types of visualizations
- Concentration in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Business Analytics, or Market Research is strongly preferred
- Include the required number of years of overall experience as well as years of experience in a particular function (if applicable).
- New Delhi
- This Senior Specialist Job in Bain & Company is available on Bain & Company Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-