Job in Bain & Company (Job News): Bain & Company in India is providing a Job as an Corporate Finance Analyst to various candidates. It is one of the best Corporate Finance Analyst Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Bain & Company (Job News):-
Bain & Company is a multinational management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts. It’s one of the “Big Three” management consulting firms. The firm provides advice to public, private and non-profit organizations.
Since 2006, Bain and Company India has consulted clients across all sectors on their biggest concerns and opportunities. New Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru are the locations of its offices. Indian companies, multinational corporations, and private equity firms are among its clients.
Summer internships at the firm offer bachelor’s degree candidates wide exposure to the consulting industry while also teaching them business strategy.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Corporate Finance (CF) Analysts work under the direction of the Project Leader/Associates on capital markets/corporate finance projects, where they play a key role in executing and, at times, driving the team’s overall answer, final materials, client communication, work planning, and team management.
- Ability to consider the implications of every change in a single financial statistic across financial statements, as well as the influence on value. Ability to decipher financial data, such as the causes for high or poor growth, margins, returns, multiples, leverage, and related competitive dynamics.
- On cases, CF Analysts work as part of a team to create high-quality, client-ready research and analysis, as well as to comprehend the ramifications and generate strong business insights.
- CF Analysts are in charge of assigned job streams and come up with hypotheses. Understand and carry out the work plan effectively. Analysts are in charge of finishing the analysis and providing timely and useful advice on connected dimensions.
- Data, information, and insight should be shared with the entire team. Create and screen realistic ideas based on thorough reality checks, and provide actionable recommendations.
- Structure communication of thoughts from one’s own work stream effectively. Present to the team/team leaders/managers in a straightforward and professional manner.
- In all encounters, consistently seek and deliver relevant and actionable feedback; understand and work toward distinct skill and development needs in oneself.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Candidates should be graduates with specialization in finance with strong academic records
- 0-24 months of relevant experience/internship in investment banking, equity research or consulting with corporate finance exposure
- Strong understanding of financial statement analysis, ratio analysis and underlying valuation principals, ability to connect financial performance to valuations with a flair for numbers and fair knowledge of equity markets to generate compelling insights and equity story with a focus on ‘so-what’
- Cross-link different business models and multiple industries key dynamics, using key drivers/KPIs behind operational and financial performance
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical, communication, and team player skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required
- Exposure to Tableau/Alteryx is an added advantage
- This Corporate Finance Analyst Job in Bain & Company is available on Bain & Company Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-