Job in American Express (Job News): American Express in India is providing a Job as Business Development Executive to management graduates of various areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a Business Development Executive available to candidates in India.
About American Express (Job News):-
The American Express Company, established in 1850, is a multinational financial services company headquartered in New York City’s Financial District. It evolved from an express mail business to one of the world’s largest card issuers.
Fortune magazine ranked American Express ninth on their Fortune List of the Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2020, based on an employee satisfaction survey. In 2017, Forbes ranked American Express as the 23rd most valuable brand in the world.
The company’s vision is to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
Roles & Responsibility- Job as Business Development Executive (Job in American Express):-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Achieve aggressive corporate card revenue goals in the geography by concentrating on bringing in new customers to the franchise by new clients.
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure it is strong and capable of meeting the goals, including reliable and timely reporting on the pipeline and opportunities in it.
- Develop and implement a market plan to increase interactive adoption and improve operational profitability.
- Completely participating in the performance management and development planning processes, lead sales strategies to penetrate all segments within a given territory in the middle market, and live the blue box principles, such as “Personal Accountability” and “Will to Win.”
- Establish relations with the implementation team to facilitate fast efficient implementations of won business
- Establish partnerships with a range of distribution partners, such as travel agencies, cost control firms, consultants, and so on t o achieve goals, coordinate efforts/resources inside and across teams.
- Recognizes the value of working together to accomplish goals; solicits ideas, information, feedback, and expertise from people outside the immediate team.
- Inside and across teams, establish good team relationships.
- Holding and enhancing our new business’s profit margins
- Mapping the total market potential within a prescribed region to assess the organization’s current market share and market opportunity for the corporate card to demonstrate a deep understanding of external competitor behaviour and market dynamics in order to effectively place our goods through differentiated selling.
- To stay updated on issues affecting consumers, network within the industry, culture, sector, and customers.
- Maintain constant high levels of energy and concentration by being self-motivated.
Qualifications- Job as Business Development Executive:-
- Preferably a management graduate with 1–4 years of company sales experience at a decision-making level and a formal account acquisition approach.
- Experience with personal pipeline control, including the opportunity to make cold calls on prospects
- Strategic and analytical focus
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills are preferred.
- Ability to function as part of a group
- Result oriented with experience designing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Ability to communicate product, service, and value proposition information to prospects.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the prospect using relevant research and questioning techniques.
- To stay updated on issues affecting clients, build relationships with decision makers and influencers with the client network within the industry, community, businesses, and customers
Location – Job as Business Development Executive (Job in American Express):-
- Gurgaon, India
How to Register for this Job?
This Job at American Express is available on American Express Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-