Job in American Express (Job News): American Express in India is providing a Job as an Information Security Analyst for various candidates in different areas. It is one of the best Information Security Analyst Job openings available to candidates in India.
About American Express (Job News):-
The American Express Company, established in 1850, is a multinational financial services company headquartered in New York City’s Financial District. It evolved from an express mail business to one of the world’s largest card issuers.
Fortune magazine ranked American Express ninth on their Fortune List of the Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2020, based on an employee satisfaction survey. In 2017, Forbes ranked American Express as the 23rd most valuable brand in the world.
The company’s vision is to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Support independent, proactive risk management and oversight of technology, cyber security and business continuity management risks generated within business processes or that occur due to use of Technology.
- Learn technology, cyber security and business continuity management processes at American Express, demonstrating strong levels of curiosity and willingness, in order to present an effective credible challenge.
- Support data-driven reviews focused on technology, cyber security and business continuity management risks.
- Support development and enhancement of data-driven key risk indicators and key performance indicators that provide real time and meaningful insights into the risk and performance trends.
- Stay knowledgeable of relevant regulations, guidelines & industry standards.
- Support the design of an independent technology risk oversight program which defines the engagement and integration with various risk management programs, including Process Risk Self Assessments, Business Continuity Management, New Product Approval, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
Qualification & Experience:-
- Educational background: Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management across any of the three lines of defense.
- Proven ability to identify risks, analyze issues and derive meaningful insights about risk trends by conducting interviews and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to challenge traditional thinking by actively engaging in constructive dialogue.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the data mining tools/technologies (e.g. Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables SQL, SAS, Python, R).
- Experience in risk management across cyber security, information technology, 3rd party, business continuity management.
- Industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC).
- Understanding of risk assessment methodologies, frameworks and industry standards (e.g. COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, FAIR or NIST RMF).
- Knowledge of relevant policies & regulations (e.g. OCC Heightened Standards, FFIEC IT booklets).
- Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance tools (e.g. Archer).
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- This Job in American Express is available on American Express Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-