Job in American Express (Job News): American Express in India is providing a Job as Learning Data Analyst to graduates of various areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a Learning Data Analyst available to candidates in India.
About American Express (Job News):-
The American Express Company, established in 1850, is a multinational financial services company headquartered in New York City’s Financial District. It evolved from an express mail business to one of the world’s largest card issuers.
Fortune magazine ranked American Express ninth on their Fortune List of the Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2020, based on an employee satisfaction survey. In 2017, Forbes ranked American Express as the 23rd most valuable brand in the world.
The company’s vision is to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- To solve business problems, generate business insights utilising data analytics and information visualisation tools.
- Develop and implement exploratory analytical ideas to help define future initiatives and make action suggestions.
- Create dashboards and reports to share outcomes and track critical indicators on a regular basis.
- To get achievements, work with cross-functional teams.
- Independently manage workload in a dynamic, high-demand, and fast-paced workplace; capable of fulfilling tight deadlines while gathering data across numerous time zones and resources
- Own the whole project life cycle, from selecting deliverables to exchanging project progress updates, timeframes, and implementation plans.
- With great analytical and problem-solving capabilities, you’ll be able to pay close attention to the smallest details.
- It is preferable if you have prior experience with SQL or another query language.
- Tableau report/dashboard building experience is preferred.
- Experience with Python, Hive, and R is a bonus.
- 2+ years of advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and charts, as well as mathematical and statistical functions
- 1+ years of basic statistics experience, including descriptive statistics; understanding of correlation and regression is preferred.
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- This Job at American Express is available on American Express Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-