Job in Amazon India (Job News): Amazon in India is providing a Job as a Quality Assurance Engineer to graduates of various areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a Quality Assurance Engineer available to candidates in India.
About Amazon in India (Job News):-
Amazon.com, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is an American multinational technology corporation focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is the world’s biggest Internet company by revenue and one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Amazon has the highest global brand valuation as of 2020. In India, Amazon teams are working on complex business issues to develop and build effective solutions that allow different Amazon companies worldwide. Amazon.in was launched for shoppers in India in June 2013.
It has extended its offering to over 100 million products across hundreds of categories in 4 years since launching its India operations. Amazon India provides opportunities to plunge straight in, collaborate on complex issues with smart people, and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Make a test plan and a set of test cases.
- Examine user interfaces for consistency and usability
- Execute test cases efficiently across all functional areas of our products
- Examine the product’s user interface for compliance with design criteria
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track defects as they progress through the resolution process
- Write scripts on testing frameworks to automate test scenarios
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a strong advocate for quality throughout the development process.
- Collaborate with engineering to gain a better understanding of the overall technical architecture and how features are executed.
- Work with the business and development teams to fully comprehend the product’s vision and requirements
- Analyze how all aspects of the system software ecosystem interact, and devise QA strategies that are consistent with the overall strategy.
- Create test strategies, test harnesses, and test automation
- Develop and carry out test strategies, as well as track and report on test execution.
- Collaborate with a team of quality engineering experts to develop overall product delivery strategy.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a closely related field is required
- Experience with testing procedures as well as common QA and development technologies is required.
- QA automation experience is a plus.
- UI testing and mobile testing experience, such as on Android
- A track record of testing consumer electronics
- Experience in Java, Java Script, and/or Python coding.
- Working in a 1-3 week release cycle is a plus.
- Pune, Maharashtra
- This Job in Amazon India is available on Amazon India Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-