Job in Amazon India (Job News): Amazon in India is providing a Job as a Product Manager to candidates of various areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a Product Manager available to candidates in India.
About Amazon in India (Job News):-
Amazon.com, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is an American multinational technology corporation focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is the world’s biggest Internet company by revenue and one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Amazon has the highest global brand valuation as of 2020. In India, Amazon teams are working on complex business issues to develop and build effective solutions that allow different Amazon companies worldwide. Amazon.in was launched for shoppers in India in June 2013.
It has extended its offering to over 100 million products across hundreds of categories in 4 years since launching its India operations. Amazon India provides opportunities to plunge straight in, collaborate on complex issues with smart people, and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
- Product management experience of at least three years is required.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Customer needs have been translated into company / product requirements in the past.
- Project, product, and service management experience with a track record of success.
- With a solid awareness of UX best practises, he is extremely dedicated about offering a positive client experience.
- Self-starter with a passion for solving problems independently and creatively, strong ownership, high dedication, and sound business judgement.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, superb attention to detail, and sound business judgement are all assets.
- A master’s degree in business administration from a prestigious Indian or international business school
- Working in the ecommerce industry is a plus.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Encourage long-term thinking about producing items that are tailored to Prime Member shopping habits.
- Create and implement an IN-specific product strategy with the goal of improving Prime Member OPS through all major shopping interventions.
- Work together with the WW Prime Product teams to develop roadmaps and make crucial choices that affect the IN Prime Shopping experience.
- During BAU and events like Prime Day and Prime Early Access, collaborate with Shopex and the Category team to design relevant products and optimise the Prime Member shopping experience.
- To boost Prime member conversion and engagement, collaborate with Marketing to develop product GTM and partnerships.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Product Manager Job in Amazon India is available on Amazon Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-