Job in Amazon India (Job News): Amazon in India is providing a Job as a FinOps Analyst to candidates of various areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a FinOps Analyst available to candidates in India.
About Amazon in India (Job News):-
Amazon.com, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is an American multinational technology corporation focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is the world’s biggest Internet company by revenue and one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Amazon has the highest global brand valuation as of 2020. In India, Amazon teams are working on complex business issues to develop and build effective solutions that allow different Amazon companies worldwide. Amazon.in was launched for shoppers in India in June 2013.
It has extended its offering to over 100 million products across hundreds of categories in 4 years since launching its India operations. Amazon India provides opportunities to plunge straight in, collaborate on complex issues with smart people, and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Understanding of Accounts Receivables process
- Automating the deployments, streamline the tickets for auto resolution, automate reporting of operational metrics and drive operational excellence working across multiple systems and services.
- Follow-up with consumers via emails and phone calls to guarantee timely collection of payments for the given portfolio
- Keep detailed post-correspondence updates on accounts receivable records to ensure that ageing is current, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and other disputes are resolved.
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (Billing, Finance, Legal, Tax, Customer Service) to address customer issues and questions, as well as to build and maintain positive client relationships both internally and outside.
- Keep an eye on high-risk accounts and make sure that issues are escalated to management in a timely manner.
- Look for methods to improve the customer experience on a regular basis.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the accounts receivable process to help streamline and improve it.
- Achieve monthly productivity targets
- Reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business studies, or a related field is required.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Accounts Receivables or a similar customer-facing department
- Ability to give outstanding customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Interpersonal skills are important, as is the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative, operate under pressure, and prioritise workload
- Microsoft Excel and Word are two programmes that you should be familiar with.
- Accounting/Finance or a similar field post-graduation or master’s degree
- Hyderabad, India
- This FinOps Analyst Job in Amazon India is available on Amazon Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-