Job at Uber (Job News): Uber Technologies in India is providing a Vendor Manager Job to candidates of different areas. It is one of the best Vendor Manager Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Uber Technologies (Job News):-
Garrett Camp, a computer programmer and co-founder of StumbleUpon, and Travis Kalanick, who sold his Red Swoosh startup for $19 million in 2007, launched Uber as Ubercab in 2009.
Uber Technologies, Inc., or simply Uber, is a technology company based in the United States. Its offerings include ride-hailing, food delivery (Uber Eats), package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and electric bicycle and electric scooter leasing, which it offers through a collaboration with Lime.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and operates in over 900 cities around the world. It is one of the most well-known companies in the gig economy. Uber has over 93 million monthly active users globally, according to estimates. Uber has a 71% ride-sharing share of the market and a 22% food delivery market share in the United States.
- Minimum 5+ years work experience in Program management, Vendor management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with customer support and outsourcing environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in vendor management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to strategically align and get buy ins from business partners
- Experience leading process re-engineering and operational excellence projects
- Exposure to sales, growth and customer support outsourcing
- Exposure working in a cross functional, multi geography setup
- Lean Six Sigma trained or certification
- PMP trained or certification
- COPC trained or certification
- Exposure to basic SQL
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Implementation of Projects & Pilots
- Responsible for driving operational excellence across our Contact Center BPO network and partner with Uber teams to positively impact our delivery operations.
- Collaborate with cross functional team and be a strategic partner
- Lead through partnership and collaboration in leveraging resources to improve training, quality and performance management
- Build long term strategic vision and uplift our BPO network capabilities to do more complex work more effectively and efficiently with better experience outcomes
- Focus on quality and efficiency related metric
- Operational Compliance & Risk management and mitigation
- Build reporting and monitor service delivery to ensure performance meets standards
- Troubleshoot gaps in performance and remediate
- Chennai, India
- Hyderabad, India
- This Vendor Manager Job in Uber Is available on Uber Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-