Job at Uber (Job News): Uber is providing a Senior Business Analyst Job to graduates of different areas. It is one of the best Senior Business Analyst Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Uber Technologies (Job News):-
Garrett Camp, a computer programmer and co-founder of StumbleUpon, and Travis Kalanick, who sold his Red Swoosh startup for $19 million in 2007, launched Uber as Ubercab in 2009.
Uber Technologies, Inc., or simply Uber, is a technology company based in the United States. Its offerings include ride-hailing, food delivery (Uber Eats), package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and electric bicycle and electric scooter leasing, which it offers through a collaboration with Lime.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and operates in over 900 cities around the world. It is one of the most well-known companies in the gig economy. Uber has over 93 million monthly active users globally, according to estimates. Uber has a 71% ride-sharing share of the market and a 22% food delivery market share in the United States.
- 2+ years of experience working in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Statistical Analysis, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of online analytics technologies such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Adobe Analytics, and others. Ability to understand app-related jargon such as sessions, bounces, conversions, and so on.
- A/B testing and statistical analysis experience
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, Excel, and data management capabilities; SQL, Python, and R knowledge
- Strong communication and organisational abilities, as well as the ability to swiftly digest a large amount of information, highlight the most important lessons, and communicate actionable insight
- Ability to design ideas and build a cohesive and creative work environment when working with remote teams and across time zones.
- Ability to self-serve, investigate, obtain relevant data, and data visualization/presentation expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Contribute to project analysis and crucial strategic decisions.
- Measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes in collaboration with other members of the Community Operations team.
- Create, manage, and automate sophisticated models for reporting at the city, regional, and global levels.
- Create analytical frameworks to aid the company’s expansion into new markets and products.
- Identify operational flaws and assist in improving or developing new processes to make support teams as productive as feasible.
- Hyderabad, India
- This Senior Business Analyst Job at Uber is available on Uber Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-