Job at Uber (Job News): Uber Technologies in India is providing a Business Analyst Job to candidates of different areas. It is one of the best Business Analyst Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Uber Technologies (Job News):-
Garrett Camp, a computer programmer and co-founder of StumbleUpon, and Travis Kalanick, who sold his Red Swoosh startup for $19 million in 2007, launched Uber as Ubercab in 2009.
Uber Technologies, Inc., or simply Uber, is a technology company based in the United States. Its offerings include ride-hailing, food delivery (Uber Eats), package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and electric bicycle and electric scooter leasing, which it offers through a collaboration with Lime.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and operates in over 900 cities around the world. It is one of the most well-known companies in the gig economy. Uber has over 93 million monthly active users globally, according to estimates. Uber has a 71% ride-sharing share of the market and a 22% food delivery market share in the United States.
- 2+ years of work experience in Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Statistical analysis or related experience is required
- Outstanding Analytical, problem-solving, Excel and data leadership skills; SQL Proficiency
- Intermediate Python skills, experience in data extraction & wrangling (numpy, pandas, plotly)
- Good communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate measurable insights
- Ability to self-serve, investigate, get the required data and expertise in data visualization/presentation
- Experience in Statistical Analysis (Regression, Classification etc), A/B testing & Experimentation is helpful, not required
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Help drive analysis behind decisions related to operations, process and optimizations.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist regional, and global operations.
- Developing analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products.
- Need to be a big-picture problem solver and strategic partner.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking through data-driven decisions and possess the technical know-how, fascination and ability to work with your team to make a huge impact.
- Hyderabad, India
- This Business Analyst Job in Uber Is available on Uber Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-