Job in PhonePe (Job News): PhonePe Private Limited is providing a Job as a Manager to various candidates. It is one of the great Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About PhonePe Private Limited (Job News):-
PhonePe is an Indian digital wallet platform and online payment service based in Bangalore. Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer established PhonePe in December 2015. In August 2016, the PhonePe app, which is based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), went live.
PhonePe is available in more than 11 Indian languages. Users can use PhonePe to send and receive money, recharge cell phones, DTH, data cards, pay bills, invest in tax-saving funds, liquid funds, buy insurance, mutual funds, and gold.
The Reserve Bank of India has granted PhonePe permission to issue and operate a Semi-Closed Prepaid Payment System. Its vision to build a large, scalable & open transaction ecosystem that creates the maximum positive impact for all stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Track and assess the landscape for potential targets and strategic investment-led partnerships, as well as Merger & Acquisition deals. Create in-depth thesis for a few industries.
- Analyze potential synergies and fit with the organisation in collaboration with the business and product teams to evaluate merger and acquisition options
- Building financial models and performing financial analysis
- Make presentations to business unit executives and senior leaders about value possibilities and investment risk.
- Participate in and lead various parts of transaction execution, such as project management, due diligence, term sheet production, and other legal documentation; take part in negotiations and discussions about the deal’s structure and commercial features.
- To assist execution, work closely with business teams, internal functional specialists (legal, accounting, tax, etc.) and outside advisers.
- Identify integration goals and carry out post-merger integration projects, which include governance, comprehensive planning, and execution.
- Ascertain that cross-functional teams are carrying out their M&A integration strategy.
- Responsible for delivering business insights during Management Meetings in order to improve Acquired Entities’ business performance.
- The ideal applicant for this position would have previous experience in a technology company’s corporate development team, as well as strong quantitative and qualitative, strategic, and analytical skills, as well as expertise constructing financial models and evaluating businesses.
- Excellent oral and written skills to explain complex issues and influence people internally and externally in an ambiguous and unstructured environment
- Strong and systematic problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and unstructured environment
- A thorough understanding of the whole investment process, including term sheets, due diligence, and final documents
- The candidate must be a Tier 1 B-school graduate with a CA, CFA, or MBA.
- 5-7 years of finance, corporate finance, and/or mergers and acquisitions experience
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
- This Job in PhonePe is available on PhonePe Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-