Job in PhonePe (Job News): PhonePe Private Limited is providing a Job as an Architect to various candidates. It is one of the best Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About PhonePe Private Limited (Job News):-
PhonePe is an Indian digital wallet platform and online payment service based in Bangalore. Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer established PhonePe in December 2015. In August 2016, the PhonePe app, which is based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), went live.
PhonePe is available in more than 11 Indian languages. Users can use PhonePe to send and receive money, recharge cell phones, DTH, data cards, pay bills, invest in tax-saving funds, liquid funds, buy insurance, mutual funds, and gold.
The Reserve Bank of India has granted PhonePe permission to issue and operate a Semi-Closed Prepaid Payment System. Its vision to build a large, scalable & open transaction ecosystem that creates the maximum positive impact for all stakeholders.
- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Ability to drive design and architecture of multiple subsystems
- Extensive experience in object oriented design skills, deep understanding of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Excellent coding skills and act as a role model for junior engineers from code quality perspective
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the Product
- Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 10+ years of experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- You will translate high level business problems into scalable design and code. Create libraries & Utilities for larger consumption
- You will write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account
- Create platforms and services in your product/team using your strong background in distributed systems design and large scale storage systems
- Influence product requirements & operational plans. Insist on best practices for development and champion their adoption, while working with product manager to estimate and plan projects in agile development framework including any inter dependencies
- Mentor junior engineers on software design, coding practices and TDD strategies and form a holistic mentoring plan for Mentee
- Own the scalability and reliability of core systems and cross-functional systems.
- Accountable for the scalability and reliability of entire ecosystem owned by the individual
- Derives insights and learnings and shares with teams
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
- Pune, Maharashtra
- This Architect Job in PhonePe is available on PhonePe Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-