Job at Paytm (Job News): Paytm in India is providing a Job as a Product Manager to graduates in engineering, computer science and/or related fields. It is one of the best Jobs as a Product Manager available to candidates in India.
About Paytm (Job News):-
Paytm (a short acronym for “pay through mobile”) is a financial technology and e-commerce money transfer company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Paytm is presently accessible in 11 Indian languages and provides online services such as mobile recharges, bill payment, travel, movie, and event bookings, as well as in-store payments using the Paytm QR code at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, toll booths, pharmacies, and academic facilities.
Paytm is the first payment app in India to cross 100 million downloads. At the Forbes Leadership Awards 2016, Paytm was named Outstanding Startup of the Year. Paytm decided to contribute ₹10 to every single user who pays to the PM CARES fund via their app during the COVID-19 pandemic in India.
Roles & Responsibility- Job as Product Manager (Job at Paytm):-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Collaborating with business leading to comprehending product use cases, consumer experiences, business relevance, and effect.
- Ability to comprehend various technology platforms and their functions, as well as coordinate with solution architects/engineering lead to write comprehensive product requirement documents and identify possible roadmaps and deliverables.
- Ensure that decisions are taken in a direct, simple, and technically proficient manner.
- We want you to raise your voice if a poor design decision is being made or if a similar feature exists in other systems that could be replicated, based on your broad understanding of specific technology platforms in your sector or business.
- Attempts to convince various stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams for faster decisions, as well as handle and clear technological obstacles.
- Manage expectations and track the roadmap on a daily basis when leading product team processes (Agile/Scrum).
- Run edge cases, test improved products promptly to provide feedback early in the cycle, ensure that whole journeys are covered, and that product monitoring is available to monitor KPIs for the product and its progress (data-driven product management).
Qualifications- Job as Product Manager (Job at Paytm):-
- Job experience anywhere from 8 to 12 years
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a similar course is required.
- A relevant career in product management or analytical role is preferred.
- Have a lot of prejudice against action; in other words, you need to have a “Get Anything Done” mindset.
- In a high-energy, fast-paced work climate, ideas are prioritised.
- Outstanding customer service observation; track record of developing creative and user-friendly products and customer-facing functions.
- Have strong communication skills (oral, written, verbal, and interpersonal).
Location- Job as Product Manager (Job at Paytm):-
- Noida, Bangalore
How to Register for this Job?
This Job at Paytm is available on Paytm Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-