Job at Paytm (Job News): Paytm in India is providing a Job as a Data Engineer to graduates in different fields. It is one of the best Jobs as a Data Engineer available to candidates in India.
About Paytm (Job News):-
Paytm (a short acronym for “pay through mobile”) is a financial technology and e-commerce money transfer company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Paytm is presently accessible in 11 Indian languages and provides online services such as mobile recharges, bill payment, travel, movie, and event bookings, as well as in-store payments using the Paytm QR code at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, toll booths, pharmacies, and academic facilities.
Paytm is the first payment app in India to cross 100 million downloads. At the Forbes Leadership Awards 2016, Paytm was named Outstanding Startup of the Year. Paytm decided to contribute ₹10 to every single user who pays to the PM CARES fund via their app during the COVID-19 pandemic in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Analyze and organise unprocessed data
- Construct data systems and pipelines
- Examine your company’s requirements and goals.
- Trends and patterns must be deciphered.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and report on the findings
- Preparing data for predictive and prescriptive modelling
- Develop algorithms and prototypes
- Organize and combine raw data from many sources
- Look for ways to improve the quality and consistency of your data
- Identify potential data acquisition possibilities
- Create analytic tools and programmes
- On numerous projects, collaborate with data scientists and architects
Skills & Experience:-
- Previous work experience as a data engineer or in a similar position is preferred
- Expertise in data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques is required
- Programming language expertise (e.g. Java and Python)
- Practical experience with Kafka, Spark, and Node.js
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related discipline is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Bangalore, India
- This Job at Paytm is available on Paytm Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-