Job at PayPal (Job News): PayPal in India is providing a Job as a Senior Product Manager to candidates in different fields. It is one of the best Jobs as a Product Manager available to candidates in India.
About PayPal (Job News):-
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American organization that operates an online payments system in the majority of countries that allow online money transfers. It acts as an electronic alternative to conventional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
The business charges a fee to act as a payment processor for online retailers, auction sites, and a variety of other commercial users. PayPal, which was established in 1998 as Confinity, had its initial public offering in 2002.
Later that year, it was acquired by eBay as a wholly owned subsidiary valued at $1.5 billion. PayPal was spun off from eBay in 2015 and distributed to eBay shareholders. On the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest US companies by sales, the company was ranked 204th.
- 4+ years of relevant product management expertise, with a total experience of 7+ years
- Experience initiating and completing projects with minimal supervision.
- Analyzing, understanding, and exploiting data to make product decisions is necessary.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present the outcomes of analyses.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical capabilities, as well as a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong UI/UX capabilities, as well as the ability to spot good design.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- BA/ BS degree
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field.
- Have previous experience with mobile apps on iOS and Android.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Assist in defining and evangelizing the Merchant Profile & Settings product strategy.
- On iOS and Android, support the PayPal Business mobile app.
- Define essential metrics and track progress against objectives.
- Make the product plan and backlog a priority.
- From idea to launch and iteration, the candidate will be in charge of product development.
- Product requirements for design and engineering should be written and revised.
- After the outcomes are tested and measured, then iterate based on what you’ve learned.
- Work closely with engineering, design, content, analytics, program management, marketing, user research, internal product teams, and external partners.
- Bangalore, India
- This Job at PayPal is available on PayPal Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-