Job at PayPal (Job News): PayPal in India is providing a Job as a Senior Product Manager to candidates in different fields. It is one of the best Jobs as a Product Manager available to candidates in India.
About PayPal (Job News):-
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American organization that operates an online payments system in the majority of countries that allow online money transfers. It acts as an electronic alternative to conventional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
The business charges a fee to act as a payment processor for online retailers, auction sites, and a variety of other commercial users. PayPal, which was established in 1998 as Confinity, had its initial public offering in 2002.
Later that year, it was acquired by eBay as a wholly owned subsidiary valued at $1.5 billion. PayPal was spun off from eBay in 2015 and distributed to eBay shareholders. On the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest US companies by sales, the company was ranked 204th.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Developing a vision and product strategy for your area of ownership
- Being accountable end to end for defining roadmaps and delivering them – from understanding user needs through launch, scale, support and maintenance
- Making day to day prioritization decisions backed by data
- Evangelizing your platform to stakeholders and securing key dependencies
- Designing capabilities that can be reused by other teams and being aware of other capabilities within the enterprise to be able to reuse them
- Working cross-functionally and building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Defining and measuring performance of your platform and solutions
- Identifying new opportunities based on market research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation.
- A seasoned Product Management background (usually 8+ years as a PM)
- Strategic thinking to define a vision and strategy for a complex portfolio
- Great problem-solving skills, backed by data
- Strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders across locations and across cultures
- Platform thinking
- Customer-centric mindset
- High energy, good attitude, and high accountability
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working in a matrix organization and managing a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of Compliance in FinTech is not a must-have but a definite plus
- Chennai, India
- This Job at PayPal is available on PayPal Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-