Job at Netflix (Internship News): Netflix in India is providing Associate Job for various students of different fields. It is one of the best Associate Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Netflix in India (Job News):-
Netflix, Inc. is an over-the-top video provider and original television production firm based in the United States. It provides subscription-based video on demand from a collection of films and television programmes, with Netflix original programming accounting for 40% of the total.
Netflix has also played a significant influence in the distribution of independent films. Netflix had 209 million customers as of July 2021, including 72 million in the United States and Canada.
Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph launched Netflix in Scotts Valley, California, in 1997. Netflix’s first business plan comprised DVD sales and mail-order rentals, but Hastings dropped the sales a year after the firm launched to focus on the DVD rental business. Netflix expanded its business in 2007 by adding streaming material to its DVD and Blu-ray rental business while keeping the DVD and Blu-ray rental business.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- The Associate will be a key thinking partner and go-to person for the India Content Team, reporting to a Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis for India, based in Mumbai.
- You support and promote Netflix’s culture as well as our long-term strategy.
- In collaboration with the Creative and Business Affairs departments, prepare transaction and valuation studies (model development, scenario testing, etc.).
- Conducting market research in India, as well as following and compiling industry trends
- Analyzing important business drivers, trends, and performance metrics.
- Present to senior business leaders regular analysis and reports on essential operating and financial data in an easy-to-understand style.
- Compiling in-depth post-mortem assessments to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Collaboration with other CS&A teams throughout the world, as well as Product, Marketing, and Consumer Insights.
- Candidates must be analytical thinkers as well as strong, effective speakers.
- They must be able to work in a fast-paced setting, have a high level of intellectual curiosity, be results-oriented, and have the highest levels of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, flexible, and capable of working alone.
- 2+ years of strategy/business development/analytical expertise at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company.
- Have worked in a high-stress setting that requires extensive modelling and analysis.
- Prior experience in the media/entertainment industry is preferred but not required.
- High ability and excitement for addressing difficult problems and applying financial modelling and analysis (particularly good financial modelling and analysis skills).
- Understanding of statistical ideas and analysis is required.
- Writing, facilitating, and presenting analyses are all skills she possesses.
- It will be desirable if you have related education and training.
- Mumbai, India
- This Netflix Job is available on the Netflix Job Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-