Job at McKinsey (Internship News): McKinsey in India is providing a job as a consulting associate to various students of different fields. It is one of the best jobs as an associate available to students.
About McKinsey and Company (Job News):-
McKinsey & Company is an American worldwide management consulting firm, founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises companies, governments, and other organizations on strategic management.
Under the leadership of Marvin Bower, McKinsey expanded into Europe during the 1940s and 1950s. In the 1960s, McKinsey’s Fred Gluck, along with Bruce Henderson of Boston Consulting Group, Bill Bain of Bain & Company, and Michael Porter of Harvard Business School, changed the corporate culture.
McKinsey is the oldest and biggest of the “Big Three” management consultancies (MBB).
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Technical practices, testing automation, and cloud platform implementation.
- Organize ambiguous issues and take steps to resolve them.
- Using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, synthesize clear takeaways and suggestions from complex material.
- Collaborate successfully with a variety of teams to develop the best solution and inspire people and organizations to take action.
- To better serve their organizations, build trusting relationships with clients.
- In an organized manner, communicate effectively with all audiences, especially senior leaders.
- Develop your leadership style by incorporating your personal passions, strengths, and values.
- Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) or comparable (usually 5+ years) Bachelor’s degree; Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) or equivalent (generally 5+ years) Work experience is a plus; Requirements may differ depending on the country or practise.
- Ability to operate as part of a team and create a welcoming environment for workers at all levels of a company
- Ability to lead a separate workstream within the context of a larger team project
- Comfortable in unclear, constantly shifting conditions
- Ability to use quantitative thinking and analysis to break down and solve problems
- Ability to communicate well in English and the local office language, both verbally and in writing(s).
- This Associate Job at McKinsey is available on McKinsey Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-