Job at LinkedIn (Job News): LinkedIn in India is providing a Job as a Product Manager to graduates of various areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a Product Manager available to candidates in India.
About LinkedIn (Job News):-
LinkedIn is a business and employment-focused online service that operates via websites and smartphone applications in the United States. The website, which was launched on May 5, 2003, is primarily used for professional networking and allows job seekers to post their resumes and employers to post job openings.
It has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microsoft since December 2016. LinkedIn had 740 million registered members from 150 countries as of February 2021.LinkedIn allows users (both employees and employers) to build profiles and “connect” with one another in an online social network that can imitate real-life professional relationships.
Members may invite others to become a “link,” whether or not they are already a member. Under the leadership of Ryan Roslansky, LinkedIn now has a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertisement sales, and recruitment solutions.
Roles & Responsibility- Job as Product Manager (Job at LinkedIn):-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Understand and lead evaluations of the business landscape, consumers, and product metrics to assess the best collection of features to drive LinkedIn interaction and use.
- To meet business objectives, create a detailed product and marketing roadmap.
- Drive the concept of global product specifications, product preparation, and product design (including PRD writing) of new features and enhancements.
- Collaborate through departments and with the Product Development team to launch new features on the web.
- Communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders transparently and succinctly.
Qualifications- Job as Product Manager:-
- A bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field is required.
- 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience is needed.
- A master’s degree in a technology-related field
- Experience designing online products and a track record of leading product planning, growth, and launch
- Clear awareness of the most recent developments in consumer web use, as well as social media knowledge
- Internet knowledge, new web technology, and community building
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with and comprehend technological subjects and emerging technologies, as well as their business importance.
- Ability to command and handle extremely cross-functional teams.
- Ability to convey results to both professional and non-technical audiences in a simple and concise manner
Location – Job as Product Manager (Job in LinkedIn):-
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
How to Register for this Job?
This Job at LinkedIn is available on LinkedIn Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-