Job at JPMorgan (Job News): JPMorgan Chase & Co. in India is providing a job opportunity as a Pyspark Developer to students of various courses. It is one of the best Pyspark Developer Job openings available to students.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co. (Job News):-
During the Gilded Age, John Pierpont Morgan (April 17, 1837 – March 31, 1913) was an American financier and banker who controlled corporate finance on Wall Street.
He was a driving factor behind the wave of industrial consolidation in the United States that spanned the late 19th and early 20th centuries as the chairman of the banking corporation that eventually became known as J.P. Morgan & Co.
Morgan wielded significant power over the nation’s policies and the market forces that underpin its economy due to the degree of his dominance over U.S. finance. He assembled a coalition of financiers to save the American monetary system from collapse during the Panic of 1907.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Develop, test, and maintain data and analytics needed for risk and finance models
- Process analysis and process improvement,
- Create and maintain technical documentation,
- Contribute to the group’s knowledge base by finding new and valuable ways to approach problems and projects.
- Deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines
- Experience manipulating and summarizing large quantities of data.
- Knowledge of the consumer lending lifecycle, including loan origination, sale/servicing, default management/loss mitigation
- Manage multiple deliverables to different business groups and ability to build stronger customer relationships.
- Collaborate with the appropriate individuals (LOB users, Subject Matter Experts, Architects, DBAs, etc.) to design and implement the appropriate solution
- Working with System administrators, users, and other development team to manage enhancements and issues
Qualification & Experience:-
- Degree in computer science or a numerate subject (e.g. engineering, sciences, or mathematics) or Bachelor’s degree with 12 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 10 years of experience.
- 10+ years of professional development experience on any of the programming language e.g. pySpark, scala, Python, big data tech stack, unix, shell scripting etc
- Solid understanding of object oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Hand-on experience with Cloud technologies, preferably AWS.
- Strong software development skills (design, development, testing, debugging, trouble-shooting)
- Proficiency with Python and shell programming
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing large scale applications with an emphasis on performance, numerical accuracy and reliability
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- This JPMorgan Job is available on JPMorgan Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-