Job in EY (Job News): Ernst and Young Global Limited is providing an Associate Analyst Job to candidates of different areas. It is one of the best Associate Analyst Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Ernst & Young Global Limited (Job News):-
Ernst & Young Global Limited, or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the world’s largest professional services networks. In 1989, two accounting companies, Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. merged to create the new partnership. Ernst & Young was the company’s name until a rebranding campaign in 2013 changed it to EY.
It is one of the Big Four accounting companies, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its clients are mainly served by assurance (which includes financial auditing), tax, consultancy, and advisory services.
EY’s mission is to make the planet a better place to live. Its insights and high-quality services contribute to the growth of trust and confidence in capital markets and economies around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS.
- Consultants and assisting the client team.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies.
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm.
- Formulates answers to client questions.
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes.
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies.
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues.
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes.
- Post-Graduate (Preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- This Associate Analyst Job at EY is available on EY Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-