Job at Dell (Job News): Dell Technologies is providing a Job as a Senior Software Engineer to various candidates. It is one of the best Software Engineer Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Dell Technologies (Job News):-
Dell Technologies, is an American multinational information technology company that produces, sells, restores, and maintains computers and related products and services.
Michael Dell founded the company in 1984, and it is now one of the world’s leading technology companies, employing over 165,000 workers in the United States and around the world.
Until 2014, Dell was ranked 51st on the Fortune 500 list. It is currently ranked 34th on the Fortune 500. Following Lenovo and HP Inc., it is the world’s third largest personal computer vendor by unit revenue as of January 2021. Dell is the world’s largest supplier of computer monitors.
- At least 7 years of Angular 6+ experience designing software with HTML and SCSS/CSS.
- .NET CoreExperience contacting WEBAPI endpoints, with a focus on 3rd-party Angular component libraries like VMWare Clarity or Angular Material.
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques
- Experience (beyond just PAAS) with a Cloud platform (Pivotal Cloud Foundry preferred)
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from multiple teams
- Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
- Understand Cloud technologies
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Using standard frameworks and coding standards/patterns, design full-lifecycle applications.
- Document source code and make sure technical documentation, such as configuration and installation guidelines, is up to date.
- Integrate software with existing systems while adhering to industry requirements.
- Design answers to complicated user problems in collaboration with the technical architect.
- Rectify software issues such as code quality, pattern mismatch, and security flaws related to the code/configuration on a proactive basis.
- Develops unit test scripts as needed to automate testing processes.
- Assist and mentor team members who are less experienced in order to increase the team’s overall skills.
- Bangalore, India
- This Job at Dell is available on Dell Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-