Job at Amazon (Internship News): Amazon is providing a Senior VFX Artist Job for students of various courses. It is one of the best VFX Artist Job opportunities available to students.
About Amazon in India (Job News):-
Amazon.com, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is an American multinational technology corporation focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is the world’s biggest Internet company by revenue and one of the most valuable companies in the world. Amazon has the highest global brand valuation as of 2020.
In India, Amazon teams are working on complex business issues to develop and build effective solutions that allow different Amazon companies worldwide. Amazon.in was launched for shoppers in India in June 2013. It has extended its offering to over 100 million products across hundreds of categories in 4 years since launching its India operations.
Amazon India provides opportunities to plunge straight in, collaborate on complex issues with smart people, and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
- High level visual awareness and artistic skills
- A strong portfolio or demo reel of original work
- A solid knowledge of the filmmaking process, especially post production
- Ability to visualize and develop effects as required by the script
- Communicating sequences via storyboards
- Problem solving ability, analytical mindset
- Good communication skills, especially visual and graphic presentations
- Team player, self-disciplined when working alone
- Adept at following production methodologies
- Knowledge of the compositing process
- Photographic skills – understanding depth of field, shutter speed, lighting, aperture, composition and framing
- Photoshop editing skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level attention to detail
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Developing storyboards that show how and when visual effects are necessary.
- Using software to create characters and visual elements for movies, TV shows, and other productions.
- Creating mockups for directors and film editors to review.
- Collaborating with directors and other artists to understand the overall vision.
- Overseeing visual effects projects and serve as liaisons with the production crew, VFX producers and vendors.
- Maintain a consistent visual style.
- Modeling, animating and compositing.
- Match moving, motion graphics, texturing, lighting, pre viz, rotoscoping, prototyping.
- Ensure seamless integration of live action and CGI elements.
- Attend production meetings, report on progress made, and take direction as the project develops.
- Respond to changes during the course of production and problem solve on complex effects issues.
- Keep on schedule and within budget.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Amazon Job is available on Amazon Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-