Job at Amazon (Internship News): Amazon is providing a Device Associate, Quality Services Job for students of various courses. It is one of the best Device Associate Job opportunities available to students.
About Amazon in India (Job News):-
Amazon.com, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is an American multinational technology corporation focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is the world’s biggest Internet company by revenue and one of the most valuable companies in the world. Amazon has the highest global brand valuation as of 2020.
In India, Amazon teams are working on complex business issues to develop and build effective solutions that allow different Amazon companies worldwide. Amazon.in was launched for shoppers in India in June 2013. It has extended its offering to over 100 million products across hundreds of categories in 4 years since launching its India operations.
Amazon India provides opportunities to plunge straight in, collaborate on complex issues with smart people, and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Execute test plans and test cases in a fast, clear, and succinct manner, as well as create test data and report results.
- Should be familiar with the project’s/functionalities. product’s Should be able to keep up with ever-changing standards and documentation.
- Should be able to actively check for gaps in test cases as well as look for issues/bugs outside test cases.
- Processes should be followed to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be able to go back in time and perform a root cause investigation on bugs/issues.
- BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers , BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- This Amazon Job is available on Amazon Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-