Hotstar Job (Job News): Disney+ Hotstar in India is providing a Job as a Product Designer for various candidates. It is one of the best Product Designer Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Disney+ Hotstar (Job News):-
Star India, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India, owns and operates Hotstar (also known as Disney+ Hotstar in some countries), an Indian premium video on-demand streaming service.
The service mainly includes film, television, sports content, and original programming from Star India and Fox networks, as well as content from third-party partners such as HBO, Showtime, and Sony Pictures.
Following Disney’s acquisition of Star India’s parent company 21st Century Fox in 2019, the company revealed in February 2020 that it will merge its new international streaming brand Disney+ with Hotstar in April 2020, leveraging Hotstar’s current infrastructure and userbase.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Creating new products, user interfaces, and user experiences for a variety of platforms.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and user-interface mockups and prototypes with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design process — from content through production.
- Simplify difficult user interactions and draw attention to the product’s brand and personality.
- Using a visual design language, integrate and manage Hotstar’s brand.
- 4+ years of experience in user experience design.
- Proven solid, up-to-date expertise of mobile and web best practices, innovations, and trends.
- To lead interactions with teams and important stakeholders, one must be able to clearly express UX design logic.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complicated projects autonomously while working under tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, high-quality execution, and a can-do attitude.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Hotstar Job is available on Hotstar Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-