Hotstar Job (Job News): Disney+ Hotstar in India is providing a Job as a Data Analyst for various candidates. It is one of the best Data Analyst Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Disney+ Hotstar (Job News):-
Star India, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India, owns and operates Hotstar (also known as Disney+ Hotstar in some countries), an Indian premium video on-demand streaming service.
The service mainly includes film, television, sports content, and original programming from Star India and Fox networks, as well as content from third-party partners such as HBO, Showtime, and Sony Pictures.
Following Disney’s acquisition of Star India’s parent company 21st Century Fox in 2019, the company revealed in February 2020 that it will merge its new international streaming brand Disney+ with Hotstar in April 2020, leveraging Hotstar’s current infrastructure and userbase.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Formulating and implementing procedures for data sanity management and data availability checks.
- Recognizing the market drivers and using data to generate insights.
- Develop existing and ongoing data support and monitoring needs in collaboration with stakeholders at all levels.
- In systems that need immediate attention/escalation, ensure continuous data consistency and identify data anomalies.
- Understand the meaning, context, and proper use of all attributes and metrics in the company’s data warehouse and other data storage resources.
- Generating dashboards that are customized to the needs of the company.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or engineering is required.
- 1-3 years of hands-on SQL/Hive querying experience
- Must be able to independently compose complex queries.
- At least 1 year of experience with big data frameworks such as Hadoop/Spark/Impala/Qubole is needed.
- Understanding of programming languages such as R, Python, and Scala is needed.
- Ability to function independently and take responsibility for one’s actions.
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical mentality.
- To coordinate across teams, you’ll need good verbal and written communication skills.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Hotstar Job is available on Hotstar Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-