HDFC Bank Job (Job News): HDFC Bank in India is providing a Job as a RBB- Govt. Relationship & Service Mgr for various candidates. It is one of the best HDFC Bank Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About HDFC Bank Limited (Job News):-
HDFC Bank Limited, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is an Indian banking and financial services firm. As of April 2021, HDFC Bank is India’s leading private sector bank in terms of assets and market capitalization.
On the Indian stock exchanges, it is the third largest firm by market capitalization. With approximately 120,000 people, it is India’s fifteenth largest employer. Manmohan Singh, the Union Finance Minister, launched the company’s first corporate office and a full-service branch at Sandoz House in Worli.
The Bank’s distribution network had 5,500 branches in 2,764 cities as of 30 June 2019. In fiscal year 2017, the bank also installed 430,000 point-of-sale terminals and issued 23,570,000 debit cards and 12 million credit cards. As of 21 March 2020, it employs 1,16,971 full-time employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Business Management Work on managing the existing Government Relationships and enhance and deepen their overall relationship with our Bank.
- Focus on getting more Liability Values from Competition Banks.
- Customization requirements for this Segment / Entity and offer them our World Classing Bank Products and Digital Solutions offered by us.
- Independently influence the Key Officials in the NTB Government Departments in getting their Banking shifted to our Bank.
- Should facilitate in getting the Approvals for doing Virtual Webinars, Physical Training Sessions and Events for the Govt.
- Employees along with our Assets and TPP Team.
- Carry % Growth Plan Target at Govt.
- Relationship Level as an evaluation matrix (CASA, Liability Inc.
- Value Plan and FD Penetration, Digital Penetration) Process / Product knowledge – Narrative Capability Building Working jointly with Wholesale Assets Team for exploring Lending Relationship / Facilities to these Government Relationships.
- Working with RTFX Team and exploring Retail and Trade Forex potential in these Relationships (BG Facility, Forex Plus Card) KO Engagement – Create Visibility of the entire bouquet of products offered by HDFC Bank and also do Webinars, Training Sessions for the Employees.
- Make sure that the Key Officials are influenced and Department accounts are shifted to HDFC Bank Business Hygiene Meeting Top Key Decision Makers individually and along with Assets Teams, Digital Banking Team Enet / ECMS Team and creating avenues at various locations of where HDFC Bank Bank is not present or our share is low.
- Ensure Contact Benchmarks (CEP) are met with timely updation in CRM Business Reviews Weekly Review with the Branch Manager on Business Parameter and Growth Path.
- Documented Monthly review with the Cluster Head on the Business Performance Update Data Support and presentation jointly with Branch Manager / Cluster Head for Zonal / Regional / National Review Digital Enablement Working closely with the Digital Banking Team – E-Net, CMS Team and other similar channels to extract more Business from these Government Department.
- Drive RBBs Anywhere Banking Module Driving Microsite, Mobile Banking, Insta app and other bank Digital salary Initiatives.
- Communication / Influencing Skills
- Banking Product, Process and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry
- Related experience of 8-9 years
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- This HDFC Bank Job is available on HDFC Bank Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-