Google Pay Job (Job News): Google Pay in India is providing a Job as a Product Marketing Manager for various candidates in different areas. It is one of the best Google Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Google Pay (Job News):-
Google Pay (previously Android Pay) is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to support in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, allowing users to make payments using their Android phones, tablets, or watches.
In addition to this, coupons, boarding passes, campus ID cards, auto keys, event tickets, movie tickets, public transportation tickets, retail cards, and loyalty cards are all supported by the service.
Google Pay was rebranded and renamed from Android Pay. Through its in-store, peer-to-peer, and online payment systems, Google Pay incorporates functionality from both Android Pay and Google Wallet.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 9 years of industry experience in the financial sector
- From concept to executive buy-in to post-launch optimization, experience creating and launching new business initiatives from the ground up.
- Experience in marketing to late adopters in a category using simple propositions and non-traditional marketing platforms.
- In the consumer Internet industry, experience with growth or product marketing.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and passion for digital payments
- Strong command of financial metrics and exceptional analytical skills, with a talent for using data to inform marketing or product strategy
- Deep interest in the behavioral economics behind user decisions, with a history of creative problem-solving and bias towards action
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Lead vital insights about the Indian consumer’s financial landscape. Develop market knowledge about user and category barriers in credit, lending, and other fintech opportunities. Work with Product to shape the roadmap for Google Pay’s finance platform.
- Identify opportunities to accelerate user growth by increasing engagement with product features and driving adoption of existing features.
- Build internal communication strategy for sharing actionable, incisive insights; generate buy-in from product and engineering partners to drive action on these insights. Work in lockstep with product teams to identify critical user journeys for potential and active consumers.
- Analyze, design, and optimize funnels to drive user action towards actions that lead to higher retention and business metrics. Design user growth experiments and create user lifecycle programs that drive product adoption, engagement, and efficient spend.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Gurugram, Haryana
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Google Pay Job is available on Google Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-