Godrej Jobs (Job News): Godrej Consumer Products Limited in India is providing a Job as a Strategy Manager for various candidates. It is one of the best Godrej Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Godrej Group (Job News):-
The Godrej Group is an Indian global conglomerate with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Godrej family manages and owns the majority of the company. Ardeshir Godrej and Pirojsha Burjorji Godrej formed the company in 1897.
The company engages in a wide range of industries, including real estate, consumer items, industrial engineering, appliances, furniture, security, and agricultural products.
Godrej Industries and its subsidiaries Godrej Consumer Products, Godrej Agrovet, and Godrej Properties, as well as the private holding firm Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., are among the business’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
Godrej Consumer Products is part of the Godrej Group, which has been around for over 123 years. The Godrej Group, which operates in a variety of industries, has a global customer base of 1.15 billion people. In emerging regions, the firm is one of the largest home pesticide and hair care companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Work on portfolio strategy, growth strategy, operational efficiency improvement, and business process improvement initiatives for GCPL, with an emphasis on the India business.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and provide industry information to help companies make better decisions.
- Support long-term planning and annual operation planning for the corporate centre and the various GCPL business divisions.
- Liaise with stakeholders across functions and levels to gain direction and alignment
- Exceptional Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Project management ability and high-quality execution focus
- Good conceptual abilities in the capability development area – ability to research and synthesize ideas and communicate them in an effective manner
- Ability to collaborate across levels and functions
- High proficiency in basic software (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Qualification & Experience:-
- 2-3 years of experience with leading management consulting companies such as BCG, McKinsey, Bain, AT Kearney, and Accenture; preferably with some FMCG experience
- Strong academic background with an MBA from a top-tier institute (IIM A, B, C, L, I, K; ISB); ideally from the graduating class of 2017 or 2018; OR graduate from a top-tier engineering or commerce institute (IIT D, B, M, K, KGP) from the graduating class of 2015, 2016 or 2017
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- The Godrej Jobs are available on Godrej Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-