Citi Job (Job News): Citigroup in India is providing a Job as a Research Associate for various candidates. It is one of the best Associate Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Citigroup in India (Job News):-
Citigroup Inc., or Citi (stylized as citi), is a New York-based American global investment bank and financial services company. In 1998, the firm was founded by the merging of Citicorp and Travelers Group, a financial behemoth; Travelers was later spun off from the business in 2002.
Citigroup owns Citicorp, Citibank’s holding company, as well as several global subsidiaries. Citigroup was founded in the state of Delaware in the United States. Citigroup is the third largest bank in the United States, and it is one of the Big Four banking organisations in the country, with JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Reviews and processes broker votes to be shared and consumed
- Organizes the product management team including creation of presentations, marketing schedules, coordination of the marketing diary, product planning meetings, diary management etc.
- Publishes focus list notes, updating and displaying the new focus list posters etc.
- Contributes to market data and subscriptions management for Equity Research
- Responsible for collation, co-ordination and organization of Road Ahead conference, stock steering meetings
- Assists with year-end scorecard preparation, result analysis, goals and training
- Provides management information including variance analysis, month-end reporting etc.
- Conducts expense management including travel and entertainment pre-approvals, client interaction spend pre-approval e.g. GLG, non-network individuals etc.
- Manages and prepares Committee quality reviews
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Existing knowledge of Research or external Investment research division essential
- History of working within tight deadlines and prioritization
- Microsoft systems especially Excel and Word
- Ability to interact and manage at all levels ability to manage large amounts of data ability to use internal Citi systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Secure and maintain applicable licenses
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Associate Citi Job is available on Citi Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-