Citi Job (Job News): Citigroup in India is providing a Job as an Application Development Lead for various candidates. It is one of the best Application Development Lead Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Citigroup in India (Job News):-
Citigroup Inc., or Citi (stylized as citi), is a New York-based American global investment bank and financial services company. In 1998, the firm was founded by the merging of Citicorp and Travelers Group, a financial behemoth; Travelers was later spun off from the business in 2002.
Citigroup owns Citicorp, Citibank’s holding company, as well as several global subsidiaries. Citigroup was founded in the state of Delaware in the United States. Citigroup is the third largest bank in the United States, and it is one of the Big Four banking organisations in the country, with JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Manage one or more Applications Development teams in an effort to accomplish established goals as well as conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across multiple Applications Development areas to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual data in complicated and unique situations
- Impact the Applications Development area through monitoring delivery of end results, participate in budget management, and handling day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards negotiating with external parties when necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Skills & Experience:-
- 13-18 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry
- Experience as Applications Development Manager
- Experience as senior level in an Applications Development role
- Stakeholder and people management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven project management skills
- Basic knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Citi Job is available on Citi Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-