BookMyShow Job (Job News): BookMyShow in India is providing a Job as an Assistant Manager- Brand Communication for various candidates. It is one of the best Assistant Manager Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About BookMyShow (Job News):-
Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd owns and operates BookMyShow, India’s leading entertainment destination and one-stop-shop for all out-of-home social needs.
The business has grown from a solely online ticketing site for movies through 6,000 screens to end-to-end management of live entertainment gatherings such as music events, live shows, theatricals, sports, and more, all to global standards.
BookMyShow has also developed India’s largest organic movie review and rating engine, as well as driving technology advancements like the m-ticket and Movie Mode, which have impacted tens of millions of users and the industry as a whole.
BookMyShow is also dedicated to society at large through its BookASmile charity programme, which provides underprivileged people with entertainment experiences.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Custodian of the brand and all its assets, taking complete ownership of strengthening consistency in brand communications – internal & external.
- Communication strategy, understanding of consumer intelligence and implementation campaigns.
- Working closely with internal & external design teams, to ensure all creative communication and collaterals are as per design/visual guidelines – created either internally or externally
- End-to-end management of external agency partners – advertising, research & media
- Preparation of an accurate brief document for all tactical & strategic activities, and ensuring end-to-end timely delivery for all campaigns
- Ensuring a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints – physical & digital
- Strategize with cross-functional teams on business objectives, and needs, to arrive at an overall campaign direction, and further execute with agency partners on the same.
- Track consumer & market insights across all consumer offerings / functions, by conducting regular qualitative and quantitative research sessions, and further share insights with relevant business/marketing teams, to finally have defined action points for each.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in brand management.
- Thorough understanding of brand communication/strategy, and general knowledge of media planning/buying.
- Needs to be extremely passionate about all things brand, and have a clear inclination towards building and developing a brand.
- Should be a self starter, and have essential agency management skills.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Preferred from an e-commerce/OTT or FMCG industry
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This BookMyShow Job is available on BookMyShow Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-