BCG Jobs (Job News): Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in India is providing a Data Analytics Job for various candidates in different areas. It is one of the best BCG Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Boston Consulting Group (Job News):-
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is an American management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, was founded in 1963. The business is the world’s second-largest consulting firm in terms of sales, being one of the most prestigious companies in the world.
BCG has been named the best consulting company to work for by Consulting Magazine. Along with Bain & Company and McKinsey & Company, it is one of the elite Big Three (management consultancies).
In 2020, the Human Rights Campaign named the company being one of the best places to work for LGBT equality. The “growth-share matrix,” a chart that lets large companies determine how to distribute cash among their business units, was developed and popularised by BCG in the 1970s.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Report to the Digital Collaboration tribe as a part of the Data & Analytics team.
- Help Digital Collaboration with data analytics, machine learning, and innovation.
- Working across many squads and engaging various stakeholders to deliver insights for data-driven decision making on a wide range of use cases will be required.
- Ensure that our Data & Analytics team is aligned with the company’s goals and that major squad and tribe projects are supported.
- For data and visualization requirements, use the most up-to-date technologies and best practices to offer results, agility, efficiency, and quality.
- Expert in all elements of data analytics, including data mining, scrubbing, and visualization.
- Detailed knowledge of common data analysis tools and databases
- Excellent visualization abilities, storytelling, and familiarity with best practices are required to present findings in an intuitive and visually attractive manner.
- Ability to establish important metrics and impact key stakeholders with actionable insights is also required.
- Ability to function in a high-stress, high-volume setting with a high level of ambiguity
- Excellent communication abilities, as well as the ability to explain difficult information for end users.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- Should have 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in data visualization using Tableau (Tableau Desktop and Server) and Tableau certification will be a plus
- Strong understanding of Tableau’s LOD functions, data blending, logical/physical joins, row/column level security
- Strong analytics concepts and have applied the same in past projects (example: data correlation, pareto, market-basket analysis, forecasting, creating complex visuals like sunburst, multi-layered maps, usage of tableau extensions etc.)
- Must understand API integration using Python for extracting data from different sources
- Experience with Snowflake, SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Good SQL & data warehouse skills (comfortable with writing SQL codes, nested queries, creating table/views)
- Ability to work with large data sets both structured and unstructured data
- Professional experience in building robust data pipelines using ETL tools (e.g., Alteryx)
- New Delhi, India
- BCG Jobs are available on BCG Careers Portal. To apply for this job: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-