BCG Jobs (Job News): Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in India is providing a Job as a Marketing Analytics Lead/Manager for various candidates in different areas. It is one of the best BCG Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Boston Consulting Group (Job News):-
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is an American management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, was founded in 1963. The business is the world’s second-largest consulting firm in terms of sales, being one of the most prestigious companies in the world.
BCG has been named the best consulting company to work for by Consulting Magazine. Along with Bain & Company and McKinsey & Company, it is one of the elite Big Three (management consultancies).
In 2020, the Human Rights Campaign named the company being one of the best places to work for LGBT equality. The “growth-share matrix,” a chart that lets large companies determine how to distribute cash among their business units, was developed and popularised by BCG in the 1970s.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Lead the reporting/insights and analytics strategy for global email marketing program
- Contribute to the ROMI program as a key analyst
- Manage, mine, and structure large sets of marketing data to build dashboards and predictive models to inform automation strategies
- Define, document, and implement tagging and tracking structures for email
- Identify and close data gaps
- Establish reporting and information sharing cadence with key / senior stakeholders
- Research and advise on the tools and technology needed for future analysis
- Establish and document best practices for reporting that can be leverage by BCG’s local and PA marketing teams
- Strategic thinking: you generate actionable insights that move the needle on strategic objectives
- Audience-centric communication: you build intuitive, concise, and clear data stories that align with the needs and interests of your audience
- Analytical mindset: you have a deep technical knowledge of analytics and data visualization; you can design and carry out the right analyses to answer strategic questions
- Collaborative: you are quick to build valuable working relationships based on trust
- Proactive: you respond to requests for analytics, but you also take the initiative, identifying new analysis that can lead to meaningful, actionable insights
- Project management: you are skilled at managing multiple projects simultaneously, keeping key stakeholders informed about progress, next steps, and deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- 5+ years in an analyst role working with marketing performance data (paid, organic, listening, benchmarking)
- Hands on keyboard experience with email and web analytics and reporting tools/technology
- Proven experience using data to inform / influence strategic marketing channel decisions
- Experience building dashboard ecosystems to showcase the full view into channel and content performance
- Highly skilled data miner
- Advanced Analytics capabilities with superior skills in Tableau, PowerBI, and SQL
- Ability to clearly communicate insights to senior stakeholders with both quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Proven ability to translate complex data sets into easy-to-understand business recommendations
- Strong multi-tasker and project juggler
- Confident and convincing communicator
- New Delhi, India
- BCG Jobs are available on BCG Careers Portal. To apply for this job: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-