BCG Job (Job News): Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in India is providing a Job as a Tax Analyst for various candidates in different areas. It is one of the best BCG Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Boston Consulting Group (Job News):-
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is an American management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, was founded in 1963. The business is the world’s second-largest consulting firm in terms of sales, being one of the most prestigious companies in the world.
BCG has been named the best consulting company to work for by Consulting Magazine. Along with Bain & Company and McKinsey & Company, it is one of the elite Big Three (management consultancies).
In 2020, the Human Rights Campaign named the company being one of the best places to work for LGBT equality. The “growth-share matrix,” a chart that lets large companies determine how to distribute cash among their business units, was developed and popularised by BCG in the 1970s.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Support the Tax Senior Manager in the management of tax and enforcement issues for the Asia Pacific region which includes:
- Assistance with tax audits
- Documentation for transfer pricing
- Problem-solving daily
- Overall risk management in many corporate and individual tax areas.
- Recognizing and managing individual and corporate permanent establishment threats for all countries in collaboration with the Global Tax Mobility team and local Finance.
- Provide tax assistance concerning the opening of a new office.
- Maintenance of the respective component of the existing legal entity structure regularly.
- Working on year-end provisions planning and analysis, as well as ensuring compliance with local tax reporting standards.
- Work effectively with other tax team members, Global Accounting and Control peers, and outside advisors. BCG has a versatile organisational framework that enables different people to assess a person based on their position in a particular project or operational field. A Global Services Tax Senior Manager will, however, be in charge of setting goals and conducting annual reviews.
- Perform other roles as delegated or needed
Qualifications and Experience:-
- CA /CPA/ MBA
- Excellent computer skills, with a special focus on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective corporate skills, communication skills, and an eye for detail.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant tax and accounting experience with increasing responsibilities is needed.
- Past experiences working with tax issues is a plus.
- Experience in project management.
- Effective organisational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills, as well as experience working closely with a variety of stakeholders, are required.
- Good accounting and analytical abilities that have been demonstrated
- Flexibility to function both individually and with others in a team.
- Able to function in a high-growth, fast-paced world.
- Ability to recognise challenges, fix problems, and discover new ways to get things done in a better way.
- New Delhi, India
- This BCG Job is available on BCG Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-