BCG Job (Job News): Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in India is providing a Job as a Finance Associate for various candidates in different areas. It is one of the best Finance Associate Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Boston Consulting Group (Job News):-
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is an American management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, was founded in 1963. The business is the world’s second-largest consulting firm in terms of sales, being one of the most prestigious companies in the world.
BCG has been named the best consulting company to work for by Consulting Magazine. Along with Bain & Company and McKinsey & Company, it is one of the elite Big Three (management consultancies).
In 2020, the Human Rights Campaign named the company being one of the best places to work for LGBT equality. The “growth-share matrix,” a chart that lets large companies determine how to distribute cash among their business units, was developed and popularised by BCG in the 1970s.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Business level reporting & analysis:
- Management Reporting support across all functions and BCG’s internal stakeholders.
- Support the analysts with preparation of month end reports and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Prepare and assist with the system load process as part of the quarterly planning cycle.
- Becoming a subject matter expert through ownership and support of the project code process including opening, closing and editing project codes for effective reporting etc.
- Leveraging technical and functional expertise to support data requests, analysis and maintenance for models and systems used in support of functional areas
- Gaining a detailed understanding of BCG’s finance systems (Oracle GL, SAP Business Objects, HFM, AP) and data management.
- Developing and maintaining data visualizations to supplement current reporting provided to management and other key stakeholders with help of Alteryx and tableau.
- Leveraging base level knowledge to provide ad-hoc or backup support to other functional areas on an “as needed” basis
- Share best practices within the team and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
Project support/process improvement:
- Assist in developing reporting dashboards (using Tableau, Alteryx)
- Assist in providing data and developing requirements to be communicated among the development, systems, and decision support teams
- Support ongoing updates and enhancements to reporting platform after initial roll-out
- Use fresh perspective to develop new and/or streamline processes
- Strong accuracy and rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize data and consistent attention to detail
- Demonstrates sound judgment, high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Comfort with multi-tasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to embrace an iterative process
- Flexibility, comfort and desire to dig in and work through the details
- Understands value of an iterative process
- Ability to work effectively in team environment and independently
- Good judgment, strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative style;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and changing situations with tact, poise, and patience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to multi-task on different projects in a fast paced organization
- Proven ability to plan work effectively and prioritize work even in stressful situations
- Reliable and timely
- Versatility and openness towards new ideas and change
- Demonstrates responsiveness, initiative, and an orientation toward service and broader business needs
- Professional and courteous approach and style
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Receptive to feedback and motivated to quickly learn new topics and skills
- High level of initiative and flexibility
Experience & Qualification:-
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics/CA or equivalent certification; with experience and strong interest in accounting concepts and reporting & analysis
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical mind set with willingness to provide a wide range of financial services from routine tasks to intricate financial management data
- MS Excel, Word proficiency and adaptable to several software applications
- Systems experience preferred: Tableau, Alteryx, Hyperion, Business Objects and other comparable systems
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities and deliverables.
- New Delhi, India
- This Finance Associate BCG Job is available on BCG Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-