Accenture Job (Job News): Accenture is providing a job as a People Advisor Specialist for candidates of various fields. It is one of the best Job openings available to students.
About Accenture (Job News):-
Accenture plc is a multinational consulting and processing services firm with its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. It was a Fortune Global 500 corporation in 2020, with revenues of $44.33 billion and 537,000 people. In 2015, the firm employed approximately 150,000 people in India, 48,000 in the United States, and 50,000 in the Philippines .
Accenture named Julie Sweet as its new chief executive officer on July 11, 2019. On September 1, 2019, she accepted her position. 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 are among Accenture’s current clients.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Coordinate the performance achievement and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
- Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans
- Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages
- Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
- Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
- Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
- Attend community events and promote networking opportunities
- Support the career and professional development of all personnel by educating them on the career model providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the group
- Advise personnel on required and elective training appropriate for development
- Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
- Develop and distribute reports on a regular basis and upon request.
- Display proactivity across interventions/ tasks & collaborate with stakeholders
- Enable and drive SafeWorkplace agenda
- Information Technology (Preferably), Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience
- 5- 8 years HR Related work experience
- Hands-on employee relations experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business and Industry knowledge
- Good excel skills
- Retention & Employee Engagement
- Team Management & Development/ Learning
- Delhi, India
- This Accenture Job is available on Accenture Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-