Zoomcar India Private Limited (Internship News): Zoomcar India Private Limited is providing Marketing Internships to the students of various courses. It is one of the best Marketing Internships available for Students.
About Zoomcar India Private Limited (Zoomcar Internship):-
Zoomcar is an Indian self-drive car rental company having its headquarter in Bangalore, India. It allows its users to rent cars on the basis of hour, day, week, or month. Zoomcar was founded in 2013 by David Back and Greg Moran and is currently operating across various cities all over the country.
With 3,000+ and 6,500+ Zoomcars, Zoomcar India Private Limited has 48,00,000+ happy users. Its vehicle catalogue offers a wide variety of cars ranging from hatchbacks to SUVs to luxury vehicles.
Roles & Responsibility- Marketing Internship (Zoomcar Internship):-
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Working on meeting the brand alliance objective
- Contributing to numerous other miscellaneous operations and marketing related projects simultaneously
- Working on customer relationship management (follow-up & feedback)
- Cold-calling and growing product awareness
- Planning/Executing offline marketing campaigns
- Calling B2C clients and closing them for ZAP subscription model
- Tieing-up with local and national clients for different products
- Sending daily and weekly summary reports for the city metrics
- Performing market analysis and study the latest trends
- Assisting with daily administrative duties
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content
- Contributing to the creation of mock-ups and email campaigns
Skills Required – Marketing Internship (Zoomcar Internship):-
- Awareness of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing
- Exceptional multitasking abilities
- Energetic and self-motivated to join the company’s marketing department
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent multitasking and organizational abilities
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques
Perks – Marketing Internship (Zoomcar Internship):-
- A stipend of Rs. 5000/month
How to Register for this Internship?
This Marketing Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-
FAQs - Marketing Internships
A marketing internship is a short-term work experience in the marketing industry offered by companies and organizations for students and working professionals to get an in-hand experience of working in the marketing industry. Marketing Internships are highly paid internships. In India, these internships are offered more to the Post-Graduate students(MBA).
The problem with marketing internships is the companies which offer these internships. As they never market it on a big scale because of high competition among the students. Internships in Marketing are mainly to MBA students. Hence, there are very few opportunities available for Undergraduate students.
Generally, the Interns are given a certificate, on successful completion of the internship.
Interns can also ask for a letter of recommendation from the person leading the interns.
A fixed stipend of Rs. X to the interns as per mentioned in the job description.
Marketing Interns make around Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 90,000/month depending upon the qualifications. Generally, MBA students from top-tier colleges make around Rs.70,000 – Rs.90,000/month whereas Undergraduates earn less than Rs. 10,000/month.
The job of a marketing intern ranges from making branding decisions to maintaining good relationships with the customers. The internship depends upon the need of the client. Interns’ Responsibilities are mentioned in the job description.