WRI Internship News: World Resources Institute is providing a HR- Talent Acquisition Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About World Resources Institute (Internship News):-
The World Resources Institute (WRI) is a non-profit global research organisation led by James Gustave Speth that was founded in 1982 with support from the MacArthur Foundation.
WRI’s work is divided into seven categories: food, forests, water, energy, cities, climate, and ocean. The World Resources Institute (WRI) has offices around the world, including in the United States, China, India, Brazil, Indonesia & Mexico.
The objective of the organisation is to promote environmental sustainability, economic opportunity, and human health and happiness. Since October 1, 2008, Charity Navigator has given WRI a 4 out of 4 star rating.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Working with the team to create an interview protocol for hiring managers to make the interview process more structured.
- Reviewing and improving the current job description in accordance with the needs.
- Ascertaining that the job description library is well-organized and current.
- Internal and external surveys to assist the team.
- Assisting with special projects such as hiring related policies or updating HR manuals, which will require some research and writing.
- Human resources bachelor’s degree or currently studying a master’s degree in the same profession.
- It is preferable if you have prior internship experience in a related profession.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral
- Interpersonal and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Ability to keep HR papers and other personal information confidential.
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/month
- 3 Months
- Work from Home
- This WRI Internship is available on the given link. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-