World Bank Internship (Internship News): World Bank India is providing Summer Internship 2021 to the students pursuing a master’s degree or PhD. It is one of the best Summer Internships available for students pursuing a master’s degree or PhD.
About World Bank (Internship News):-
The World Bank is an international financial institution. The World Bank is like a cooperative made up of 189 members. The member countries are represented by a Board of Governors, generally consisting of countries’ ministers of finance or ministers of development.
The World Bank’s Bank Internship Program (BIP) provides individuals with an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment. Additionally, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience.
Qualifications – Summer Internship 2021 (World Bank Internship):-
- Must possess an undergraduate degree and pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time.
- No restrictions on age.
- Outstanding fluency in English.
- Exceptional knowledge of French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
Perks – Summer Internship 2021 (World Bank Internship):-
- World Bank pays salary on an hourly basis to all the interns.
- An allowance, where applicable, towards travel expenses up to USD 3,000 is provided at the discretion of manger. The travel expenses include transport expenses (airfare) only. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
Location- Summer Internship 2021 (World Bank Internship):-
- Most of the intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the World Bank country offices.
How to Register for this Internship?
This summer internship is available on the World Bank Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics post Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-