The student registered for a degree in an government funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.
|Opening date for online application||28th October, 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||10th December, 2020 11:00 PM|
- Tenure: Three weeks during Winter Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Winter Vacation of the Institute: 22.12.2020 to 15.01.2021).
- Mode of carrying out the Internship: Through interaction with Faculty member in online/ offline mode depending upon the current situation.
- Attachments: Application should include: –
- Photograph: Recent Passport size photograph must be in JPG format with a dimension of 200×260 px and size of less than 100kb.
- Signature: Must be in JPG format with the dimension of 300×60 px and size of less than 100kb.
- Transcript: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Resume: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Bonafide Certificate: Must be in Prescribed format in PDF (size of less than 200kb). Please click here to download the prescribed format of Bonafide Certificate.
- Identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets, certificates and documents starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format with each size of less than 200kb.
- Any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience: Must be in PDF format (each size of less than 200kb).
- After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
- The students selected for the internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees. The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOS for permission. The costs towards food and access to other amenities have to be paid by the student.
- On completion of the internship, the student has to submit a report of the work and a “Training Completion Certificate” will be issued to the student. No grades will be awarded by IIT Bhubaneswar for the work carried out under this ambit.
Link to official Notification:- http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/internship-application/index.php