Unacademy Internship Opportunity (Internship News) : Unacademy is providing Operations Internships to the students of various courses. It is one of the Best Operations Internship available for Students currently.
Internship News :- About Unacdemy (Operations Internship)
Unacademy is an Indian online education technology company based in Bangalore. It was originally created as a YouTube channel in 2010 by Gaurav Munjal. As a company, it was founded by Gaurav Munjal, Roman Saini, and Hemesh Singh in 2015, and is headquartered in Bangalore.
The company has a network of over 18,000 educators, and offers preparation material for several professional and educational entrance exams. Unacademy lessons are in the form of Live Classes both free and via subscription.
Description- Operations Internship (Unacademy Internship):
1. Assisting educators in chroma setup
2. Chroma testing and explanation of canvas mode settings
3. Monitoring plus & special chroma classes and also reporting/resolving minor/major issues
4. Assisting in ad-hoc reports & tasks
Responsibilities – Operations Internship (Unacademy Internship):
1.Working closely with the operations manager to oversee daily business operations
2. Enforcing company policies and procedures within the office
3. Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors
4. Preparing and filing forms and other documents
Skill(s) required – (Unacademy Network Internship) :-
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written
- Good knowledge on MS-office
Duration – Operations Internship:-
- 6 months(would be converted based on performance).
Perks – Operations Internship
- Flexible work hours
How to Register for Internship?
This Internship is available on Workable. You can use the link to apply for the internship:- https://apply.workable.com/unacademy/j/3A888E0231/
We post Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and many more awesome content):-