Tata Internship (Internship News): Tata Power Limited is providing a Human Resource Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Human Resource Internships available to students.
About Tata Power Limited (Internship News):-
Tata Power Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Tata Group, is an Indian electric utility company situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company’s main business is generating, transmitting, and distributing power.
It is India’s largest integrated power company, with an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW. In the 2017 Responsible Business Rankings published by IIM Udaipur, Tata Power was rated third. Tata Power became the first Indian company to supply over 1 GW of solar modules in February 2017.
In 1910, the Tata Hydroelectric Power Supply Company merged with the Andhra Valley Power Supply Company to form the Tata Hydroelectric Power Supply Company. Near 1915, it completed India’s second hydro-electric project, with a capacity of 72 megawatts (MW), in Khopoli. Then, in 1919, Bhivpuri (75 MW) and Bhira (300 MW) were built as the second and third power plants, respectively.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Handle coordination of end-to-end campus recruitment process
- Handle coordination with college TPO for candidates
- Work on the validation of candidate’s information
- Schedule and re-schedule interviews for candidates
- Handle coordination with panel members for an interview
- Work on the preparation of provisional offer letters
- Work on the preparation of MIS
- Support the interview panel on queries
- Work on the identification of campuses
- Coordinate on the conduct of assessments
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- A stipend of Rs. 6,000/ Month
- 3 months
- This TATA Power Limited is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-