Tata Internship (Internship News): Tata Power Limited is providing a Channel Support (Rooftop Solar) Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About Tata Power Limited (Internship News):-
Tata Power Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Tata Group, is an Indian electric utility company situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company’s main business is generating, transmitting, and distributing power.
It is India’s largest integrated power company, with an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW. In the 2017 Responsible Business Rankings published by IIM Udaipur, Tata Power was rated third. Tata Power became the first Indian company to supply over 1 GW of solar modules in February 2017.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Taking charge of BTL activities (along with CSOs & CPs in the assigned territory)
- Creating a map of the given territory’s associations: SMEs, RWAs, and industries
- Cold leads re-farming (90 – 180 days)
- A stipend of Rs. 8,000/ Month
- 3 months
- Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Indore, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Rajkot, Rohtak, Surat, Hyderabad
- This Tata Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-