Internship at Spotify (Internship News): Spotify in India is providing a Studios Marketing Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Studios Marketing Internships available to students.
About Spotify in India (Internship News):-
Spotify’s purpose is to unleash human creativity’s full potential by allowing a million creative artists to make a living from their work and billions of fans to enjoy and be inspired by it.
When Spotify first started in Sweden in 2008, it completely changed the way people listen to music. Spotify Premium unlocks special features like offline mode, enhanced sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience, as well as access to over 70 million tracks.
Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service today, with 365 million users and 165 million members spread over 178 countries. We are currently the music industry’s top revenue generator.
- With 2-3 years of experience, a graduate or postgraduate degree in marketing, journalism, or media studies is required.
- You are well-versed in online culture, social media, and presentation methods.
- You know how to write creative briefs, create content marketing plans, and collaborate with stakeholders from all parts of the value chain.
- You want to create a new and inventive marketing strategy for audio entertainment in emerging regions around the world.
- You’re enthusiastic about assisting creators in reaching out to new audiences.
- You have excellent execution skills and the capacity to operate in a high-pressure atmosphere.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Develop local market plans in collaboration with the Studios Marketing Lead.
- Develop local knowledge and adapt global success stories to the context of India.
- Identify and establish high-growth, high-engagement audience cohorts, and develop acquisition and engagement tactics for them.
- Develop media and marketing plans for podcast projects in collaboration with marketing companies.
- Lead the planning and execution of marketing campaigns for original and exclusive titles.
- Working collaboratively with producers to build new marketing strategies for podcast titles
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- 10-13 weeks
- This Spotify Internship is available on jobs lever. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-