Internship at PNB MetLife (Internship News): PNB MetLife India Life Insurance Company in India is providing an internship opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About PNB MetLife India Life Insurance Company (Internship News):-
Since 2001, PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (PNB MetLife) has been one of India’s major life insurance firms. MetLife International Holdings LLC (MIHL), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), M. Pallonji and Company Private Limited, and other private investors are among the shareholders of PNB MetLife, with MIHL and PNB holding the bulk of the shares.
The organisation provides a variety of health, life, and retirement insurance products to customers. Through its bank agreements with PNB, Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), and Karnataka Bank Limited, PNB MetLife today has over 150 locations across the country and serves consumers in over 7,000 locations.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Managing appropriate risk assessment and new business proposal underwriting
- Completing the set daily targets for proposal underwriting
- Supporting actions to make underwriting easier
- Working on projects to streamline procedures in the areas of new business and underwriting.
Measures of Performance:-
- SLA adherence in UW process
- Quality scores
- Adherence to timelines on assigned projects
- Feedback from stakeholders
- Knowledge of operating a computer
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Stipend upto Rs. 20,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- This PNB MetLife Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-