Internship at OnePlus (Internship News): OnePlus in India is providing a Management Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Management Internships available to students.
About OnePlus in India (Internship News):-
The company’s main aim was to create a smartphone that would combine high-end quality with a lower price than other phones in its class, with the belief that consumers would “Never Settle” for lower-quality devices made by other companies
We thought it was important to make a smartphone that was far superior to what is currently available, based on our vast product and design expertise and meticulous attention to detail. Since our customers will ‘never settle’ for anything less, OnePlus creates beautifully crafted products of the highest quality.
.On April 23, 2014, the company unveiled its first smartphone, the OnePlus One, which was designed to compete with Google’s Nexus series. Along with the launch of the OnePlus One in India exclusively via Amazon in December 2014, OnePlus announced plans to create a presence in the country by opening 25 official walk-in service centres across the country.
According to Counterpoint Research, OnePlus had a 33 percent share of the Indian premium smartphone market last year, beating Samsung Electronics by 26 percent. OnePlus ranked third in India’s market with more than $500 in the first quarter of this year, behind Apple and Samsung Electronics, according to the IDC survey .
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- It is preferable, but not required, to have prior experience in B2B sales
- An initiator with a hands-on approach and an innovative attitude.
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail-oriented, with the capacity to oversee projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrated work results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a range of teams across the company
- Ability to prioritise and manage team requirements while keeping timetables in mind in order to consistently deliver high-quality outputs Working in an uncertain situation is a skill.
- In a dynamic environment with frequently shifting goals, the ability to embrace change and shift gears is essential.
- Someone who is humble and has a pleasant attitude at work; someone who is willing to learn and believes in succeeding as a team.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Run operations independently across Strategic Projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Curate and follow-up on B2B/Bulk order leads, and see them through to completion.
- Proactively collaborate with internal teams to ensure that initiatives are completed on schedule.
- Conduct impartial market research on our product family’s competitors.
- Conduct research, analyse data, and develop solutions to fill in the gaps in present procedures.
- Weekly/monthly insights on competition, industry, economy, politics, and other topics pertinent to the organization should be published.
- 2 years of experience is required.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This OnePlus Internship is available on OnePlus Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-