Morgan Stanley Internship News: Morgan Stanley in India is providing a Spring Analyst Program for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About Morgan Stanley in India (Internship News):-
Morgan Stanley is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building.
The firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals, with offices in more than 42 countries and over 60,000 employees. Morgan Stanley was ranked No. 67 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest corporations in the United States by total revenue in 2018.
On September 16, 1935, the original Morgan Stanley was founded by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry Sturgis Morgan (grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley, and others.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Model Development: Participate in developing and enhancing tools and methodologies to quantify risks for business as usual and stress testing purposes.
- Risk Monitoring: Assist in day-to-day risk management of our market, credit, operational or liquidity risk exposures by providing independent analysis of business activities and establishing processes to monitor these risks.
- Model Risk Management: Learn about the Firm’s governance framework for models used in all divisions and assist in reviewing and validating various types of models.
- Reporting: Develop innovative reporting on risk exposures and metrics to support leadership decisions.
- Risk Projects: Contribute to key projects to establish and maintain strong risk processes and infrastructure, using project management best practices.
- Regulatory Programs: Work with teams within Risk and across the Firm to drive key regulatory initiatives including rule implementation, regulatory exam and relationship management, remediation, and governance.
- Master’s degree
- Strong interest in risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Intellectually curious and enjoy learning.
- Demonstrate leadership, inter-personal skills, and are a team player.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to understand and evaluate complex information quickly.
- Ability to manage dynamic priorities.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Morgan Stanley Internship is available on Morgan Stanley Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-