Morgan Stanley Internship News: Morgan Stanley in India is providing 2022 Financial Control Group Summer Analyst Program for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About Morgan Stanley in India (Internship News):-
Morgan Stanley is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building.
The firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals, with offices in more than 42 countries and over 60,000 employees. Morgan Stanley was ranked No. 67 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest corporations in the United States by total revenue in 2018.
On September 16, 1935, the original Morgan Stanley was founded by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry Sturgis Morgan (grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley, and others.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Develop or enhance their knowledge of finance and accounting by exploring the various financial aspects of one or more of the Firm’s business units.
- Candidates will generally be expected to:
- Understand the products & Business
- Understand the Risk & Reporting Systems
- Overview of daily reconciliation, substantiation and analysis
- Understand the Regulatory framework & Financial Reporting
- The projects are presented to senior management, alongside getting a firsthand experience of working on a project from inception to delivery.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Good academic background in Business/Commerce with an interest in Financial Services
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS office preferably Excel
- Strong communication
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Morgan Stanley Internship is available on Morgan Stanley Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-